wht 2.0 @wht
Some little known interesting Malcom (Little) X history I just learned from Wiki of all places.

During the 1930s, white Seventh-day Adventists witnessed to the Little family; later on, Louise Little and her son Wilfred were baptized into the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Malcolm said the Adventists were "the friendliest white people I had ever seen."

https://web.archive.org/we...
08:30 PM - Apr 13, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
13 April, 09:05
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Well, it appears he didn't like them that much, according to the history he left that church and never went back. I read he was persuaded by a few people to get re-baptized in his older years and he did, however, I don't think he now practices any religion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
13 April, 09:41
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Are we talking about the same person?
Malcolm X was murdered in 1965.

According to this history Malcolm was never actually in the church. It was his mother and his oldest brother who were baptized in that faith. He apparently recounted his positive experience and feelings about them many times throughout his life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396