Time for Isreal to go away permanently
Give the land back to the rightful owners

Bennie has been dead for a looong time
07:09 PM - Apr 13, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
13 April, 09:42
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
This is not the time-line map I am looking for but it clearly shows The land of Palestine-we have been lied too incessantly even Wikipedia is full of lies - All I want is the truth no matter how bad we cannot go on as a Country without knowing the truth. And trusting what we are shown is another hurdle to jump. I don't know how you every restore trust after what they have done to us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
13 April, 09:57
The Oldest Known Map of Any Country Depicts the Land of Israel

https://mosaicmagazine.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 April, 01:56

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

13 April, 09:09
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Nope it was stolen from Palestine by the Kazharian mob it has been evil since its inception
Zionists must be exterminated
The Jewish people are not the issue.
Nothing but evil out if Israel since 1948
You must realize the Bible has been mangled most of it is missing
You have been lied to.
Israel is last for a reason.
Fake tomb ???? Really ???
The land belongs to Palestine

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
13 April, 08:43 (E)
There has never been a land that was officially named Palestine, fren. The name was made up as an affront/mockery from the Romans by the enemies of the Jews, and so they named Israel Palestine, even though the land of Judea had been there for many years.

There has, however, been Judah and Judea, and there has been a Jewish presence in the land 3500 years that is being archaeologically proven on an almost daily basis via discoveries ongoing many decades now.

Our true enemies are those who 'call themselves Jews, yet are really of their father's house, hasatan.

Praying none of us are held accountable for the sins that have been done by the U.S. in our names, and same for all other nations, for none can claim to be 'good' in these days.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

13 April, 09:24
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
I had an old map if I could find it showing the land over different periods of time
Israel was created by the cabal and has been our enemy from day one.