Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 April, 12:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Saw that this morning. Total eclipse of the Sun?
Not sure what he's telling us here.
01:49 PM - Apr 13, 2024
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 April, 01:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
im so curious to find out too MareQay! He's got a rally tonight at 7. Let's see what happens tonight.

also thinking, here comes the son! (JJ).

we got our Q1082 The "Start" from the man himself on 4/8!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 April, 12:17
Strangest thing happened to me earlier while the sun was still out but close to setting but still bright in the sky. I’m not a sun gazer, never have been, but some odd reason decided to look at the sun. As I did& this is hard to explain, the bright rays went away & all I saw was a large grayish circle pulsing. Very odd & have never done that b4. Of course I saw bright large spots in the house for awhile🤣but it was the strangest thing! Why did this happen???

14 April, 12:20
And he gave us a bing bing bing bing!!
Also the part where he talked about wishing the vote was on Tuesday! Which Tuesday?!