Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 April, 02:38
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Yep. I so miss her but am always comforted on tired nights by the light that glows on each of my wrists.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 April, 02:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Seeing this picture made me cry today. She glows and you glow. Together. WWG1WGA!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
13 April, 01:46
Miss her,..

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 April, 01:54
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
I do too. her soul was a true beacon of light and continues to be.

everytime i pass a bridge on the highway I think about her.

WWG1WGA!!!!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
13 April, 01:24
Nope.
Ties to Flynn and she's been exposed.
Not good at all.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
13 April, 01:28
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 April, 01:32
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Hi Michelle. I loved seeing your name pop up in my notifs today! i know of her ties to Flynn. regardless of who may have been around her, she fought for everyone. Lin, Flynn, and especially President Trump. IMO she was USED by the TV general, just like many good people. Yes Q painted Flynn in a "positive frame" as connected to the plan. This had alot of influence on anons. But now we are in 6+ years to the. Q OP, we have learned to do our own research. That was the whole point. Love you and i hope you have a beautiful day! < 3

Red 55S @Red55S
13 April, 01:24
Indeed.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 April, 01:33
In response Red 55S to her Publication
😭 its so beautiful