Only people mentioned by High2Fly_AnonCosmicLove in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 January, 12:03
In response Lukas Reising to his Publication
Thank. You. Sir! Godspeed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
18 January, 12:02
I remember seeing this one a while back and I thought it was a lttle odd because he doesn't usually tell people to get out of the storms way on an exclusive broadcast (as he was not in a press conference as a perhaps a reminder, etc.) LOL It totally makes sense now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
18 January, 11:59
Watch the water.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 January, 11:53
what is the date on this vid?

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
18 January, 11:56
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I don't remember him making these remarks for any storm 🤔

Lukas Reising @High2Fly_AnonCosmicLove
18 January, 03:44
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
https://wpde.com/news/loca...
Sorry, can´t find the source video but i think it was here 2018 at Hurricane Florence :)