Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
11 April, 04:21
POOF! Pope!

White Hats!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
11 April, 04:23
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Caught this four years ago.
Every platform squashed it.😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 04:35
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I REMEMBER THAT!

So many sleepers then!

We have come far!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
11 April, 04:45
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Lead the way Casey.
I am with you
Truth Slayer.

Perhaps that is when Jorge was
held accountable.😏

12 April, 07:01
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by Blaine13 in this post can reply
13 April, 12:35 (E)
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Thanks will check it out.

Been digging here..
https://www.umsl.edu/~thom...

This guy has some crazy info...don't know how it all fits. I do believe the aliens are Nephilim... Don't know where the Military Industrial Complex fits but KNOW they are connected... (Whistle Blower Military from Dulce revealed having to sign agreement NOT to ever mention Jesus at all. Further said 10' to 12' giants call themselves Nephilim and that they are building an army for Final Battle against God. They worked side by side in Dulce Military DUMBs.)
Soulless are soulless. Do know "You will know them by their works.."
Actions, motives, connections and also omitted actions.