Mike Anon @Mike314
All of y'all are very cool and I love ya πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£
08:29 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 April, 09:12
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
this songs for you brother...https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Way Cool Jr. (2007 Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by BMG Rights Management (US) LLCWay Cool Jr. (2007 Remaster) Β· RattTell the World: The Very Best of Rattβ„— 1988 2007 Atlantic Recording C...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 09:18
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
My God, Daniel...that's one of my favorite songs ever...Ratt holds a special place in my heart...thank you for that 😎😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 April, 09:11
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈAww...Thank you, Mike...We love you too. Hugs.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
12 April, 09:08
Back at you brother. Keep on keeping on.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 09:10
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
You know I will 😎

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
12 April, 08:35
Love you too homie

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 08:38
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Christopher you are DEFFINITELY my brutha from anutha mutha πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
12 April, 08:33
SAME HERE...NOT BEING QUEER

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 08:36
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£