Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
OJ Simpson can't trick St. Peter....Ben Garrison cartoon

Few people have experienced such a fall from grace as OJ Simpson. Simpson was an all-American running back for the USC Trojans and won the Heisman trophy. OJ had a career in TV and movies after his football career ended.

Everything changed on June 12, 1994 when his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman were found brutally murdered....
01:27 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
12 April, 03:01
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
About 15 years ago I was stuck in a doctor's waiting room for my Mom. Bored I started reading the magazines. Not sure if newsweek or time, definitely a red cover. Stumbled across an article about OJ's son.

As we all know OJ was called The Juice because of his penchant for steroids. The article described in detail this young man's heartbreaking life. He was in and out of in-patient facilities due to his violence. The article made a passing reference to children born of steroid users having serious behavioral issues.

OJ's son is a large man but not quite as large as OJ.

Is it possible that OJ's son committed that crime? Is it possible that the glove didn't fit OJ for real reasons? Would OJ protect his son?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
12 April, 02:24
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Was she murdered?
Did she fake her death?
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396