Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 February, 02:00
Dept of Defense decode

=

Most Powerful Woman On Earth / I Am That I Am Wrath Will Be Legendary🦌🍇/ Divine Conversation W God / The Second It Happens Youll Know Christ Is Coming🌈/ God Will Judge The Living And The Dead / Apocalypse Is Revelation Of Knowledge / Heal Any Child Experiencing Pain Or Discomfort In The Now / Your Gematria Number Message From God / All Things Come Together To Free Sophia / Start Thinking Like A Quadrillionaire / I Love You And I Want You By My Side❤/ Lady Of The Most Mourning Ever Born😭/ Divine Time If You Know You Know / My Family Has Been Unjustly Treated😡/ Three And Half Years To Accept The Truth / Theres So Much More To His Story🦌/ Eye Trust The Path And The Purpose👁/ Ive Had Dreams That Werent Just Dreams / May We Evolve Past Hate Fear And Loathing🤗/ Flawless Victory For God And Son🏆
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
TS 8:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
12 April, 12:11
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
“Ive Had Dreams That Werent Just Dreams”

https://x.com/cowboyw2b2/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
STRANGE INDEED....ONE WAS ABOUT MANIFESTING ANOTHER WAS ABOUT PROTECTING PEOPLE...IN ANOTHER WAS ME PICKING UP MY GIRLFRIEND IN MY ARMS AND FLYING...VERY STRANGE NIGHT
12:23 PM - Apr 12, 2024
In response trueblue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
12 April, 12:29
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Super cool. Something like Superman 😍

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
12 April, 12:31
In response arba happihr to her Publication
AND THEY WERE ALL VERY LUCID...I ALWAYS LOVE THE FLYING DREAMS