Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 April, 10:22
Deep state is already (in my opinion) stirring up problems at Rutgers, probably to take focus off the fact that they were heavily involved in MRNA research done by Chinese scientists. They also awarded Fauci an award and were finally forced to stop jabbing every young person attending the college. Not to mention that they are tight with Soetoro/Biden/Pfizer and Meta clowns.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
ALL Colleges and Universities today are funded by Foreign money from our ENEMIES. They are the "breeding grounds" for extreme racists and home grown terrorists who should be rounded up and locked away in FEMA Camps.
11:28 AM - Apr 12, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by afsocrob in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 April, 11:40
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I have started to see that over the last years. I learned how all of the Greek groups frats, sororities protect the Elites from Bishop Gaiters. I see how Rutgers is heavily connected with big pharmaceutical and the Chinese and is heavily connected to this whole MRNA nightmare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396