Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I just got a report from someone that was in the New Brunswick area of NJ that they saw foreigners in Military type uniforms by the Landing Lane Bridge that appeared to have guns.

It's sad that in the days we're living in, we really don't know who we can trust. Please pray for central NJ through April.
10:10 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
12 April, 12:37
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You can trust yourself to try and evaluate the situation. What is in the news right now with Rand Paul? Where is one of the power centers in that industry? Are the people who would normally handle rounding up bad actors not able to do so (perhaps they have an affiliation somehow that would make it dangerous)? What strategy might one use to approach the situation? That is just one possible theory among many I am sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 April, 01:04
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I haven't followed Rand Paul but will check it out today. New Brunswick has Rutgers and J&J. I will look deeper into your message later today. Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
12 April, 11:33
🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
12 April, 11:26
🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 April, 10:16
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over the people of this world. Protect us from the evil and corrupt plots/schemes of the wicked. Intervene by turning what [they] planned against us into [their] own demise. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

12 April, 10:36
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 April, 10:11
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️