Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
12 April, 08:48 (E)
Right across from my work is a smoke/vape shop.
In a strip strip mall. We all know everyone that works in the businesses it’s like our own little part of town right down town. Like our own little family.

There’s a girl named Carmen that runs the smoke shop we all talk to a lot. Two weeks ago she went to the hospital bc she was sick with the flu and not getting better. They ran some tests and found out she has a huge tumor on her heart, did a biopsy … stage 4 a type of lymphoma. In other words TURBO CANCER

They were getting ready to start a chemo on her. So young… late 20s

HER LAST VACCINE WAS ONE YEAR AGO.

SHE JUST DIED A FEW DAYS AGO. SHE NEVER MADE IT TO CHEMO.

EVERYONE AT THE SMOKE SHOP KNOWS IT WAS THE VACCINE THAT KILLED HER.

PLEASE IF YOU CAN, ADD CARMEN FROM THE INDIANA SMOKE SHOP INTO YOUR PRAYERS TODAY FOR HER SOUL AND FOR HER FAMILY.

THANK YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I don't know anything about Smoke Shops but if people smoke in there, when they exhale, she's breathing in a lot of Spike proteins of other jabbed people. I do remember too George Webb saying that a lot of people were getting sick vaping. That might be why vaping stores were all over the place, to make people sick. I will pray for her.
I'm praying that things that are good start to happen before we lose too many people. I am strong, but not that strong to be seeing everyone I love die. Sending healing thoughts to your friend.
09:02 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it