Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
i am sick. I confessed my illness here about two years ago and received a lot of prayers and wisdom.
I have not received any hospital treatment. But still alive.
Up until now, I had been posting in English, taking time to translate.

However, lately I have been feeling unwell and have been posting more often while sleeping.
That's why I've started posting more in Japanese.
Is it OK to post here in Japanese?
For those of you who are viewing my posts, can you read it in Japanese?
12:19 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
13 April, 01:52
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
😌🌴🙏 I put other languages in the translator.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 April, 04:22
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
ありがとう☺️🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
13 April, 01:44
My Prayers are with you, Dear Heavenly Father , release Angel from her illness and bring her to full health.. Her strength is dimming yet she continues with truth... Please bring her back to full health as she cannot fight this alone..with praise for your continued love and Blessings..Amen

14 April, 04:24
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
あなたの優しさと祈りに感謝します。
ありがとう☺️🙏💞

arba happihr @arba
13 April, 12:53
Sending healing prayers
Two years is too long to be ill.
🙏🙏💕
Yes plz send messages https://translate.google.c...

14 April, 04:25
In response arba happihr to her Publication
ありがとう☺️🙏💞

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
12 April, 04:15

13 April, 12:11
In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
あなたの優しさをありがとう☺️🙏💞

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
12 April, 01:14
I hope you feel better. Sending love and prayers.

13 April, 12:15
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
あなたの優しさと祈りをありがとう。
😊🙏💞

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
12 April, 05:10
あなたの病気は何ですか?

12 April, 05:07
Better if you post in English.

12 April, 05:14
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
I am writing the reason why I chose Japanese.
For many years, I have continued to post while translating English, which I am not good at.
If you are bothered by translations, you don't have to look at my post.
My post is not necessary for you.😊👋

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
12 April, 04:26
I can read your posts with a translator

12 April, 04:38
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
返信をありがとう。😊🙏💞
日本語で投稿できるととても楽です。
英語で書くととても時間がかかることがありました😓

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 April, 03:44
Praying for you and hoping you feel better soon. We are more concerned with you getting better. Take time to heal. Sending love Patriot.

12 April, 04:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
あなたの優しさに感謝します。
いつもありがとう🙏💞✨

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
12 April, 02:01
Please by all means
Hope you get better

12 April, 02:06
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
ありがとう🙏💞✨

James Dean @Wait_its_time
12 April, 01:29
Have you tried fasting? I just recently did a 48-hour fast and it makes you feel amazing. Between 48 hours and 72 hours your body gets rid of old bad cells and replenishes them with new healthy cells.
At the end of this month I'm going to do a 72 hour fast.

12 April, 04:39
In response James Dean to his Publication
I literally just broke a fast and made it to 70 hours.
Cool sync. I was thinking about posting about it. I did post the last time I did one a couple of months ago. That was the first time I had made it to 72. I have been doing it for a while now. I always feel the benefits. Everyone is different though.

12 April, 05:18
In response James Dean to his Publication
漢方やサプリを飲むため断食はしたことがありません。
アドバイスをありがとう 💞

Laritha Savage @Laritha
12 April, 01:21
No but the app has a translator option.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 April, 01:18
Do u have ivermectin over there? It helps with many illnesses🙏🙏🙏

12 April, 01:29
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
イベルメクチンは病気の告知を知ってからずっと飲んでいます。ありがとう💞

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
12 April, 12:38
I copy/paste into a translator when possible. It has been interesting learning about Shinto and I enjoy your warrior graphics too. And of course any LooP and Shane references. 😎

I will keep you on my prayer list for healing and comfort. 🙏🏼

12 April, 01:40
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
嬉しいメッセージをありがとう💞
日本に興味を持ってくれて嬉しいです。
これからもマトリックスを壊滅させるために投稿を続けます💪

私の為に祈ってくれてありがとう💖
あなたの優しさに感謝します💝

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 April, 12:22
No, I am sorry that I can not. But I love to see your posts whether in Japanese or English.

Praying for your healing fren.
🙏🕊🙏

12 April, 12:28
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Can't you use a translator?

Thank you for your happy messages and healing.🙏💞✨

12 April, 12:30
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
google translator.

https://translate.google.c...