Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
Wife tells me that I dress like I’m homeless, I have been chased off dealerships looking at high end cars knowing I could buy one cash. You never know who you’re chasing away 🤣🤣🤣🤣
06:48 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
11 April, 10:29
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
EXACTLY! My dad once sold a Caddie to an old farmer in bib overalls who all the other salesmen ignored. The farmer literally paid with a ginormous wad of cash he pulled from the pocket of his old bib overalls! That’s who my dad was … down to earth, treated everyone the same, with respect & courtesy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
11 April, 09:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
11 April, 07:46
The hospital treated my husband the night he died in their hands like he was a nobody.....He had gone to the dump that day with our son so he had sweats on....He ran the torch in Sochi on February 4th 2014...he died May 4th 2014....coming up on 10 years....people judge people by their car, house, clothing & job....my husband was the right hand man to the CEO of a major company....He never bragged about anything.....

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
11 April, 07:45
Treat the JANITOR the same as the CEO. Clothing and title don’t describe a person.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 April, 07:44
Lol, I can relate. When I moved out on my own in my 20s, I went to an appliance store. I had to buy a refrigerator, washer, dryer, stove, vacuum cleaner and I was treated like I was transparent. Nobody even came up to me to see if I could be helped. Someone missed out on a good sale. I turned around and walked away.