Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 April, 04:41
HOLY SHIT!!! IT'S OVER FOR THE CORRUPT SHITS ON THE BENCH AND PROSECUTING ATTORNEYS GUYS, THE PEOPLE CAN BE ATTORNEYS NOW WITHOUT A BAR EXAM!!!

https://www.courts.wa.gov/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
11 April, 02:29
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Here in Central Europe, even according to "their" crooked laws, everyone could choose anyone without "their" education as their legal representative. It was just forbidden to talk about it publicly.
I found this out when I was about fifteen years old, I had a good sense of what was going to happen. 😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 09:55
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Here in court the first thing they ask anyone who is not named on the docket "And who are you?" to which replies of here for help and support are immediately responded to with dis-allowance to represent without being a "licensed attorney" which is ridiculous as there literally is no law or said license!

11 April, 10:44 (E)
My maternal grandma pointed this out to me. She was very smart. I remember that she once represented someone in the family like this, I don't even know who exactly (may uncle or cousin).
My grandmother told me the course of the trial in detail. The judge had a tendency to deny her this right, but the grandmother expected this variant of behavior and was very well prepared and "armed" with arguments. When the judge asked the grandmother on the basis of which § she thought she had the right to act as a representative, the grandmother said that she had been asked and agreed and "WHAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED BY LAW IS ALLOWED". On the contrary, the state administration (that is, judges) are only allowed to do what is explicitly given by law.

Decide is fundamental human right, as presumption of innocence. So if someone denies the your right to freely decide who will represent you in court, they are breaking the law and for that § are..

My grandma not only represented, but also won.

And speaking of laws, the only "laws" that validity are those given by the master architect/creator/God. And it's certainly not the law/the right of the stronger.

Everything else is a fraud on humanity/living beings and on everything pure.

Another thing is punishment from those, who protect this right. If the credential is valid, the performance is also allowed.
11:17 AM - Apr 11, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
11 April, 12:28
Natural Law is a real thing in US law, but it takes a chess like mastery of conversation to corner officials with it. You can't accuse anyone here, you have to covertly talk them into confession then point it out. The very reason they demand a license to practice here, it's all covert entrapment meant to make you agree to plea bargains.

11 April, 12:31
All servants of such a regime will be punished.