Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Patriotgirl Knows
·
A reminder to all! I was at the bank when the new gold back currency was delivered! I talked to the delivery guy and let him in the door. The door stays locked for security reasons. This is a bank office. The money was delivered and locked up in the banks! For whoever does not believe it, I can tell you 100% that the new money is in the banks! You WILL see the new money please be patient! Trolls will be blocked for negative comments! I am telling the TRUTH!

Something I saw on face crook.....is that trestle board I smell burning. FOOK their fiat, fk their servitude and time stealing bs. YAY. Been waiting 30 years for this.
11:13 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 April, 11:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Would prefer they didn't choose to use an astronaut and the Statue of Liberty in the designs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 April, 11:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🔥😂😂😂Right, maybe a nice GITMO insignia, for all the demon AZZ that got stomped there. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396