Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Anyone else having problems uploading memes and graphics?
09:36 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 April, 10:57
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
AnonUp has been glitchy on and off for several days. At the moment it's working.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
11 April, 10:42
Yes, only thing I can share is if it comes off of my computer, no copy and paste.

Even some links won't go through. It's iffy at best what will work and what won't.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
11 April, 09:57
I have never been able to upload anything from day one (Feb. 2021). I can only do text.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 April, 09:58
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
Did you speak with the administrator yet?

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
11 April, 10:02
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
I've had the same issue. I just scroll n like. I don't even try anything else anymore.