Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 April, 09:13
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Yes, there are many that abused the system. However, please think about rural areas who went to local community colleges, for example that took up degrees in other areas, like nursing, IT, fireman, electrician, etc. Do away with the stupid classes that don't have any merit or volume, keep the trades, in fact, made them trade schools for hands on learning, but in my area, there are many who went to college got the loans and were told it would help them get a job and the jobs were not there! Have compassion for those who did everything right, followed every direction they could, only to get a degree that did them nothing! ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 April, 09:13
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
And there are also programs that were offered many in certain areas that if they went to college, got the loans, that they would be forgiven in low income areas after a certain amount of time if they did not find employment! While I understand his statement, I also understand more to the story here! The ones they are forgiving the loans to, are not these low income people who wanted to better themselves, and who are supposed to get the student loans forgiven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 April, 09:09
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Or "woman's studies," learning to be a DEI consultant, French history, etc, ec. 🙄