Ocean light @sarcasmfan
24 March, 12:01
I am a nobody. Why would you want to see anything of anything I post?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
24 March, 01:05
In response Ocean light to her Publication
❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
28 March, 12:25
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
you make your own reality. I know this is hard to understand, today, but you make your own life

29 March, 01:08
Not hard to understand & totally agree & apologize if I added anything to your’s! Namaste🙏

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
never apologize for what you know is what you believe and value. Love is all there is which is very hard for everyone to finally realize as we have been so beaten down by the Doom Loop: work, feel unsatisfied and fearful, sleep, work, consume, work some more, consume some more, pay off some debts, work....
12:51 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by sarcasmfan in this post can reply
11 April, 02:56
At times i overstep boundaries as I care & have never been one to ignore a tug when it seeks me and that is why i reached out to you!
I apologized as I recognized that while I understand the concept of boundaries, the spirit in me flows to those where boundaries do not exist!
I suppose the human in me is at heart a rebel of sorts & does not like walls or being boxed in, so at times I just spring over or crash thru boundaries!
So even though I’m not sorry, I do the sorry/not sorry game of life😀😉
I hope your day is wonderful, my friend, and no loop de loops for you ♾️, make it soooooo😘

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
12 April, 12:25
You are perfect, and a good person - honesty is your realm and you know that, Good Vibes come from being honest. You can help people when you know honesty and intergrity

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
12 April, 12:28
you are good