George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
I WAS WORKING WITH A NEW YOUNG AMISH GUY TODAY IN HIS EARLY 30S SO I IMMEDIATELY STARTED REDPILLING HIM....THE AMISH ARE NOT BRAINWASHED BY THE MSM AND HAVE GREAT DISCERNMENT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OWN ELECTRONICS...COMPUTERS CELL PHONES ETC..BUT SOME SECTS DO WATCH VIDEOS SOMETIMES ON MINE....THIS YOUNG GUY WAS VERY AWAKE ABOUT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON....THEY WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE ALSO WE ARE LIVING REVELATION...THEY ARE NOT LIKE NORMIES THEY LOVE TO DEBATE AND ARE OPEN TO THE GREAT AWAKENING...THEY ARE THE EASIEST TO RED PILL...IT WAS A GREAT DAY...GOD IS AMAZING...I WOULD NEVER HAVE BELIEVED IN A MILLION YEARS I WOULD BE PREACHING TO THE AMISH.....GOD PLACED ME RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM...
08:44 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
10 April, 09:17
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Yes, they are amazing people who don' wear colored glasses to block out the truth. They know what's going on because they don't watch TV. I always said to myself, if the world was ending, I would be living right there with the Amish.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 April, 09:21
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
I LOVE IT THEY ARE VERY KIND FRIENDLY AND LOVING PEOPLE WHO LIVE THE WORD OF GOD...WE LEARN FROM EACH OTHER..IVE BEEN BLESSED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 April, 08:51
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Did you listen to what he had to say? I would be more interested in what he believes. They are natural live off the land no vaccines. They aren’t poisoned like you and I. I don’t mean Covid I mean childhood vaccines. We could learn a lot from the Amish.

10 April, 08:55
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
THEY HAVE NO AUTISM OR ADHD IN THEIR CHILDREN AND ARE RARELY SICK