Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 April, 06:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 April, 06:56
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Make money? Most of us here have lost money. It doesn't matter to me though because my children and the children of the world are worth it. They are all that matters. We can't leave them this mess and I know I felt GOD calling me to help where I could. My best friend and my cousin always say they don't know how I continue. If President Trump and his team can keep going, I can too. Plus they don't understand that I have the best family here who have picked me up so many times. Selfishly though I really pray it's over soon because I really really need a vacation and time to heal. I pray we all get that soon. I know I will have a good cry when that EBS comes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Ratherbriding in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherry Bliss, click on at the bottom under it