Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 April, 10:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
How many children alone in the USA end up missing every year ❗️🤨 MILLIONS AND WERE IS THE SO CALL AMBER ALERT MAYBE ONES A YEAR🤨 THATS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT❗️NOW HOW MANY CHILDREN MISSING AROUND THE WORLD ❗️🤨F$&KERS ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT❗️All Governments are involved, The church/ Vatican higher up Law enforcement, the entertainment industry the list goes on and on❗️😏
10:18 AM - Apr 10, 2024 (E)
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
10 April, 02:47
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Millions of children go missing in the USA annually?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
10 April, 06:16
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
"Stolen"

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 April, 02:36
My friend is a Federal Lobbyist working to expose this. She told me yesterday, Congress was reporting 2,000 deceased children were found in the southern border area. They are not clear if their organs were harvested or not.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 April, 04:21
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
They use them as sex toys for the trip, then for US benefits, if they survive, they are recycled back across the border, to do it all over again.

This was the reason Trump instigated DNA testing at the border.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 April, 12:10
I grew up watching congress on the floor here on CSPAN. Remember that? Why don't they meet here like this any longer? Why always in smaller meeting rooms? Because it would be noticible how many are GONE! The floor would look more vacant than filled and people would ask questions. Where do you think they all went?

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
10 April, 12:59
In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 April, 01:39
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
So true! I find it hard to believe that most people won’t even question the drastic changes we now see. It isn’t anything like it used to be.