real dank magadonian @deplorablemagadonian
08 April, 07:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
08 April, 11:59
In response real dank magadonian to his Publication
Been there, done that.
Won't let a "doctor" make my decisions EVER AGAIN.
Cut them off cold turkey decades ago, but that's just me.
Got a Rife Machine instead, and it works.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
09 April, 06:33
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Where did you get your Rife machine?

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
I bought one that does not have the full range of frequencies available, so I can't recommend it because I think there are better ones out there and am currently doing my own research on them all. Here is one is one I am thinking of possibly upgrading to, but haven't finished my research yet. It appears in accordance to Dr. Royal Rife principles (see frequency generator linked by frequencyrising.com website).
It's a big investment and everyone needs to really do their own in-depth research.
Another thing that is a factor in my decision is Medbeds - so I'm dragging feet. I reckon those are like rife machines on Star Trek steroids and if they are going to be released soon, then buying one at this late stage might be moot, BUT we don't know when they will be released to the public. Lord Knows everyone needs a Medbed. I spent a significant amount on my first rife machine and don't regret it one bit, and it's a big purchase for sure. I would definitely go for the machine with the most p
11:29 AM - Apr 09, 2024
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ol_ cowboy, click on at the bottom under it