Mike Anon @Mike314
09 April, 08:31
🎯💯🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
09 April, 09:58
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Cognitive dissonance is perhaps one of the hardest aspects of this journey we are on. I am from a large family, and almost all of them took the jab. Two are doctors, who both took the jab, and recommended it to others. Though I pray for them all, I have no need, nor desire, for their presence in my life. I have a birth clan, and a soul clan. Of the latter, we have met few face to face, yet I am still comforted in knowing you exist. May God guide us all🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
09 April, 10:27
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
I feel your pain, so many of us are in the same mentally disorganized family. I have three siblings who are in the medical field, and they have proven on this subject to be idiots, all vaxed up, including their children and grand children. I'm the outcast because to them I'm stupid and dumb. I have a niece who now suffers from blood clots, a brother who passed last year from 4 heart attacks in one day due to the vax. One of the husbands is on his way out as he lost over 50 pounds in less than a month, barely can sit up straight anymore. I watch from a distance and shake my head. I don't have any relationship with them anymore. And, I've resolve, that's fine... life for me is better without them.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
I completely empathize - I have been the oddball, and weird one, since childhood. I realized long ago, we chose our birth families, and are placed within them for divine purposes. I shall always love and pray for each of them daily, yet I have neither need, nor desire, for their physical presence in my life. Since I first realized I was here, I have asked source (God), “May I come home yet?”
I always hear, “your work is not yet done, until it is, you must remain”
THY WILL BE DONE, WHATEVER IS IN THE HIGHEST GOOD FOR ALL LIFE EVERYWHERE.
10:55 AM - Apr 09, 2024
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Spearheader3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spear Header3, click on at the bottom under it