Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 April, 01:16
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I remember when Beyers Ice Cream's entire ad campaign was built on their all natural ingredients. Now they can't even put "ice cream" on most of their products their now called "frozen dairy desserts"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
1996 Breyers Ice Cream "girl reading ingredients" TV Commercial - YouTube

Polysorbate 80DiglyceridesThis commercial aired May 20th, 1996. It appeared during a broadcast of the soap opera "As the world turns" on CBS Channel 2. KCBS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
09 April, 10:40
The new improved labeled ice cream
Doesn't melt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
09 April, 10:13
My brother bought an ice cream maker The Ninja creami deluxe it makes the best ice cream

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
09 April, 10:01
Homemade ice cream is the best

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
09 April, 10:07
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
😉

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 April, 09:52
Every summer I have to search for real ice cream. Two summers ago it was down to one brand at the big chain grocery store. Last year that brand was gone. I did find one brand in Natural Grocers that was real ice cream, no added ingredients. So ridiculous we cannot get real food without searching and searching and reading label after label. Grocery shopping is now exhausting. 😒

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
09 April, 09:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Very exhausting and expensive😩

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
09 April, 09:37
'Ice Milk'

Everything is fake on this planet, especially the 'people'...=)

arba happihr @arba
09 April, 10:42
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
😂
I'm old enough to know this too 😊
People are not even people, they just look like people. imo
Missing loving hearts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 April, 09:33
They are putting guar gum and carrigenan in half and half... because they are watering it down, and these are thickeners.

We are down to one half and half option in the Supermarket now... we stopped buying 'whole' milk, because it was so watered down, my coffee was cold by the time it achieved the right color.