Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I know so many feel this guy’s pain. I pray things get better for our world soon. We were not born to work 80+ hour weeks. We need and deserve happy lives, real lives. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
08:28 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 April, 11:52 (E)
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
It is insane, and it is why it is all about to be redeemed. But first, we have to do our part and turn our hearts and minds to the Truth. We have to stop supporting evil. We have to stop financing evil. We, as a nation, must turn from our wicked ways. We must focus on our Redeemer, and not on the world. God is waiting for people to take a stand against the darkness. Hand in hand walking away from the darkness into the Light. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Ana Tate @Anatated
09 April, 09:04
I know how he feels. There was a time in the early 80’s that was just like it is today. The ones in power just keep getting better at destroying the economy and destroying morale.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 April, 08:58
Back in the 1950’s you could get a decent job without a college degree required, get married, buy a home and a car, and raise three children. All the while putting food on your family’s table.

The 6uild 6ack 6etter agenda is in effect today ruining everything. I pray it is exposed and destroyed so families can thrive again.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 April, 08:49
👍👍👍👍👍