Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
08 April, 07:30
2010 EARTHQUAKE ...
HAITI GETS ONLY 2% OF THE MONEY DONATED ..
KILLARY'S BROTHER .. THE DEAL THAT WAS MADE TO EVEN GET SOME OF THE MONEY .. HER BROTHER - RUNNING A GOLD MINE IN HAITI..
Folks we are just learning some of the TACTICS these politicians have been running for years ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 April, 08:06 (E)
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Just saw a video of how much gold, and especially, Iridium, which is worth $45 Billion per Ton, that Haiti literally has mountains of. It said Haiti was the only place in the world with Iridium.

Bush, Clintons all involved. Sorry could not find video - real eye opener.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
I lived in South Florida when the
Haitian Boats invaded the beaches,
back in the 1980’s.
Many of the young men joined the military.
After the 2010 earthquake,
some were stating clearly,
that was not an earthquake but
explosives.
This is when I learned about the gold and
Tony Rodem’s access to mine the gold.
08:36 PM - Apr 08, 2024
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
09 April, 01:06
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Haiti is one of the richest country in the world. I think there are two others, can't remember. I had the opportunity to travel with an NGO, and the corruption in this country is beyond amazing. My grandfather who visited Haiti quite a bit in his young years, also told us about the place and how criminals and politicians sold the country and its people to foreigners. Some of the history of the population in the Caribbean, the slave trade of Ghana and Nigeria landed many from Africa. Africans sold their own blood relatives and people they didn't like to the slave trade in the Caribbean. Now that I understand the terror of human sacrifices, I see the reason for Haiti's demise has always been its oil, gold and other natural resources found in abundance there.

09 April, 02:01
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
So sad to learn this now.
The Haitian Community in
South Florida is amazing.
It was an adjustment forty years ago.
Back then the MSM played
quite the
social engineering role.
My friends that joined the military
have hopes to be a
Sovereign Nation with the
UN doing what it has done since 1986.

The voodoo they practice is to
Battle White Man’s Demons
created from ancient rituals.
Cubans reach to Santeria.
Indigenous have their ways of protection.

Slavery is
THE ROOT of so much evil.
Great insight Meggie thank you.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 April, 12:46
This is it! This is the video I was referring to, thanks!

09 April, 12:51
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

arba happihr @arba
09 April, 11:01
The UN is evil.
These people deserve their country back.
American military is helping the UN steal from the country.
If they steal from one, they steal from All. imo

09 April, 11:08
In response arba happihr to her Publication
The UN is currently being exposed for
thousands of rapes being reported year around.
This 1986 timeline coincided with the
Haitian Refugee Crisis and even the
Mariel Boat Lift.
Remember
GHWB’s
Zapata Oil was on 30 miles away
from Cuba.
Those countries were being used for
terrible
Crimes Against Humanity.

Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
09 April, 09:39
With your findings .... We know there is such a thing as an EARTHQUAKE WEAPON .. HARRP might be that instrument of destruction .. Like 9/11 the explosives used to take down those buildings ... I could see them using both ... Explosives and the Earthquake Weapon .... Just to TAKE OVER THAT LAND .. and to drive the people out or kill them ... I wonder if their goal now was to take over HAWAII as well ... by any method... People have to wake up to the wickedness .. the deceit .. of the Elite .. those who want to OWN THE WORLD .. and the inhabitants. Keep digging .. and sharing .. WE need it .. God Bless you on your journey .. of discovery .. ..

09 April, 09:54
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Thinking to link this to
Guislaine’s submarine license.

Back in the 1990’s the Clinton Administration
gave access to an old
military submarine base on
Long Beach in California.

Same with New York four years ago
when the children were being
from the tunnels
by our military.

pt…1