Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
2010 EARTHQUAKE ...
HAITI GETS ONLY 2% OF THE MONEY DONATED ..
KILLARY'S BROTHER .. THE DEAL THAT WAS MADE TO EVEN GET SOME OF THE MONEY .. HER BROTHER - RUNNING A GOLD MINE IN HAITI..
Folks we are just learning some of the TACTICS these politicians have been running for years ...
07:30 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
09 April, 11:00
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
hrc's brother married CA senator barbara boxer's daughter; in the Rose Garden. Still wondering what was on barbara boxer's phone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 April, 08:06 (E)
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Just saw a video of how much gold, and especially, Iridium, which is worth $45 Billion per Ton, that Haiti literally has mountains of. It said Haiti was the only place in the world with Iridium.

Bush, Clintons all involved. Sorry could not find video - real eye opener.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
09 April, 09:33
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Keep digging .. the truth needs to be told ... With what you have found ... then seeing the info about how the CLINTONS tried to make this place inhabitable .. NOW WE KNOW EXACTLY WHY .... Let me give you an HIGH FIVE on your research ...

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
09 April, 03:41
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Here's the video. I just saved it.