Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
🤷🏻‍♀️
The firmament in 1958 Encyclopedia, The year NASA WAS FOUNDED!

VK ~ VK’s_host (Z)
07:23 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
08 April, 12:45
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
08 April, 10:52
"Dome" is a descriptor of a geological feature just like "canyon", "peak", "ridge", or "plain". The landscape appears as a dome because the mountain peaks are inundated by snow and ice; turning the range into a huge lump.

The firmament may be real but this isn't proof.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
08 April, 10:57
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I was going to say the same thing....

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 April, 10:34
I found this Encyclopedia set from 1957 if anyone is interested.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 April, 07:36
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Could kick myself for getting rid of our encyclopedias years ago. I may actually buy this set. Thanks friend. :)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 April, 10:30
I will have to look at yard sales for old books that contain information on Antartica before 1958. It's shocking how quickly history can be erased.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 April, 10:08
Well that seems very convincing.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 April, 07:44
👍