Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
07 April, 11:58
I donโ€™t want to spread sadโ€ฆ
I do not want to spread madโ€ฆ
Heck, I am not even in the mood to curse at all the corruption, bad policy, etc. (That is usually easy enough to do, but no, not today.)

โ€ฆso maybe I am just really asking for my frens here to send some extra prayers out to a bunch of good people who have no clue, no recourse, and are struggling just to afford to keep going. Many normies have no reason at all to understand what we know or that we are almost at the precipice. Just please keep them safe and sheltered and strong enough to make it past this horrid game.

Dear God, please hear our prayers ๐Ÿ™Bless Every One of Your Children With Hope and Grace and Abundance๐Ÿ™
https://youtu.be/LQqPTiWl-...
Listen To This Woman - This Is Happening To So Many People, & It Is Going To Get Far Worse - YouTube

I hate that so many videos on twitter get cut off. Please help those in your communities. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkRylMGLPMUShould you want to donat...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
08 April, 12:10
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
AUTOPHAGY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
08 April, 12:25
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
I have never tried fasting on purpose, I have always been very prone to hypoglycemia, so I would need to be mindful not to be in a position to cause harm to myself nor anyone else if I ever tried to โ€œnot eatโ€ and lost consciousness. ๐Ÿ‘€

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
08 April, 02:04
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
NO FASTING FOR YOU Was just thinking about this today. God knows your heart

Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it