Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
07 April, 11:58
I don’t want to spread sad…
I do not want to spread mad…
Heck, I am not even in the mood to curse at all the corruption, bad policy, etc. (That is usually easy enough to do, but no, not today.)

…so maybe I am just really asking for my frens here to send some extra prayers out to a bunch of good people who have no clue, no recourse, and are struggling just to afford to keep going. Many normies have no reason at all to understand what we know or that we are almost at the precipice. Just please keep them safe and sheltered and strong enough to make it past this horrid game.

Dear God, please hear our prayers 🙏Bless Every One of Your Children With Hope and Grace and Abundance🙏
https://youtu.be/LQqPTiWl-...
Listen To This Woman - This Is Happening To So Many People, & It Is Going To Get Far Worse - YouTube

I hate that so many videos on twitter get cut off. Please help those in your communities. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkRylMGLPMUShould you want to donat...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
08 April, 12:10
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
AUTOPHAGY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I have never tried fasting on purpose, I have always been very prone to hypoglycemia, so I would need to be mindful not to be in a position to cause harm to myself nor anyone else if I ever tried to “not eat” and lost consciousness. 👀
12:25 AM - Apr 08, 2024
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
08 April, 08:39
Hypoglycemia or Autophagy? Low Blood Sugar on Keto - YouTube

Learn when "dangerously low" blood sugar is a sign of autophagy... and when you should be concerned. Is hypoglycemia possible on the keto diet?--------------...

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
08 April, 12:35
losing consciousness won't hurt anyone...imo
not losing weight can

09 April, 12:56
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
I do not think we are on the same page with any of this. I am speaking only for myself when I say this, but surely I am not alone… I am not overweight, I get plenty of exercise, I do not diet, and I do not eat a lot of junk (I like real food). For me, low blood sugar can and has made me pass out in the past (starting in second grade and continuing into adulthood, although thankfully it really does not happen very often at all, but that is because I am aware of it.) I would not want to be driving a car, working up on a ladder, or in any other number of situations (if this were to happen again). I will make myself eat something if it has been awhile just to avoid such drama. I feel badly for anyone, such as an elderly person perhaps, that might have the same symptoms as me and could fall. I am really not sure what you are trying to say, and I feel a bit awkward even having to explain this, but whatever. Awareness is my main goal with this topic. I do wish you and everyone wellness 🙏🏻

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
08 April, 02:04
NO FASTING FOR YOU Was just thinking about this today. God knows your heart

08 April, 03:28
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
💞💞💞