Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 April, 09:19
Video 1 - From Dave's recent show.
Comments on Flynn and the awakening.
He mentions how many truthers just tell us what we want to hear.

From Dave's recent show.
He comments on Nino/Juan O Savin' and Mike Gill.
He talks about how the truthers just need to tell the truth... we're done being lied to.
I feel his emotion regarding this and warning ⚠️ he drops some F bombs πŸ’£

Dave also addressed grifting vs supporting.
He's very candid and sincere here, something we don't see much of.
Supporting someone is the option we have if we feel they added value to our experience, you don't have to do it.
The problem is when people use promises of huge intel, put their truth behind paywalls or sell things only to benefit or profit off us - that's grifting.

https://rumble.com/v4nqbtn...

TheIndoctriNATION
https://rumble.com/user/Th...

2 More Videos in Comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
07 April, 09:49
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Carole u a sned? I have been a sned since 2019. Love David S.. Gets a little off track sometimes n has his tangents but, the knowledge this man has is completely astounding. ML Carole! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 April, 09:27
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
Hey Jodi, No I just found him recently and boy do I enjoy his knowledge and honestly...Wish I would have found him much sooner!!
Love back & God BlessπŸ’žπŸ™

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
God πŸ™ Bless πŸ’ž Much Love
10:05 PM - Apr 07, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SassyPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jodi AAA, click on at the bottom under it