Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Video 1 - From Dave's recent show.
Comments on Flynn and the awakening.
He mentions how many truthers just tell us what we want to hear.

From Dave's recent show.
He comments on Nino/Juan O Savin' and Mike Gill.
He talks about how the truthers just need to tell the truth... we're done being lied to.
I feel his emotion regarding this and warning ⚠️ he drops some F bombs πŸ’£

Dave also addressed grifting vs supporting.
He's very candid and sincere here, something we don't see much of.
Supporting someone is the option we have if we feel they added value to our experience, you don't have to do it.
The problem is when people use promises of huge intel, put their truth behind paywalls or sell things only to benefit or profit off us - that's grifting.

https://rumble.com/v4nqbtn...

TheIndoctriNATION
https://rumble.com/user/Th...

2 More Videos in Comments
09:19 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
07 April, 09:49
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Carole u a sned? I have been a sned since 2019. Love David S.. Gets a little off track sometimes n has his tangents but, the knowledge this man has is completely astounding. ML Carole! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 April, 09:27
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
Hey Jodi, No I just found him recently and boy do I enjoy his knowledge and honestly...Wish I would have found him much sooner!!
Love back & God BlessπŸ’žπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 April, 09:34
I cannot agree more with this. I was so blindsided a few years back when I believed Trump was going to expose the 2020 election and the white hats were going to arrest the traitors. All the usual suspects poured onto the scene dressed up like patriots "in the know" and I drank the kool-aid. I eventually saw through the facade. Now I can sniff out the grifter-PATRIOTS quickly. Big accounts, lots of followers, pay to play etc...
Now there are the so called "normies" who still sleep and there are patriots that willfully bury their heads in the sand cuz it's so difficult to admit you took the bait hook, line and sinker.
Now we need a "Great Anon Awakening".

07 April, 09:31
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
You just nailed it....I too followed some blindly but more and more I see through their BS and the ones that you have to pay for...That "Great Anon Awakening" sounds great and cannot get here soon enough...God BlessπŸ™

07 April, 09:20
Video 2 - From Dave's recent show.
He comments on Nino/Juan O Savin' and Mike Gill.
He talks about how the truthers just need to tell the truth... we're done being lied to.
I feel his emotion regarding this and warning ⚠️ he drops some F bombs πŸ’£

07 April, 09:21
Video 3 - Dave also addressed grifting vs supporting.
He's very candid and sincere here, something we don't see much of.
Supporting someone is the option we have if we feel they added value to our experience, you don't have to do it.
The problem is when people use promises of huge intel, put their truth behind paywalls or sell things only to benefit or profit off us - that's grifting.