Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply
Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
07 April, 06:24 (E)
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
Is it me, or does this sound like The 10 Commandments only in reverse?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 April, 05:31 (E)
I picked another at random... and again, a muslim having a 'sexual emergency' is allowed to have sex with an animal, or engage in rape.

It seems to me, that Goyim were viewed as a bad influence, and SUSPECTED of bad acts.

Yes, the Talmud was written before islam was created, and Mohammed cherry picked from MANY sources to make his rules... it seems he intentionally patterned them after those the jews rejected, because he hated them so much.

MISHNA: One may not keep an animal in the inns [befundekaot] of gentiles because they are suspected of bestiality. Since even gentiles are prohibited from engaging in bestiality, a Jew who places his animal there is guilty of violating the prohibition: “You shall not put a stumbling block before the blind” (Leviticus 19:14). And a woman may not seclude herself with gentiles because they are suspected of engaging in forbidden sexual relations. And any person may not seclude himself with gentiles because they are suspected of bloodshed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 April, 05:18
I looked up the 1st one on the list - it does not say that at all.

R. Simeon b. Yoḥai taught: Kill the best of the heathens in time of war; crush the brain of the best of serpents. The most worthy of women indulges in witchcraft. Happy is he who does the will of the Omnipresent. [41b]

What was quoted is the way islam views non muslims, ALL the time, not just in 'time of war'... projection.

I think there is a lot of islamic antisemitism being pumped out right now.

The alliance of evils foot soldiers, hard at work.