The Qake Lady @QakeLady
❤️ As you all know its been a year since I lost my baby boy Finn.. ive cried so many tears over the last year and last week after crying all day on the anniversary I heard God say to me “I have him in my arms, so its time to trust he is here waiting for you, and to fill your heart with love once again” 🙏🏻
Thank for the love you all sent me a year ago.. meet Faith Rose..💕🐾🥰 5 months tomorrow.. My heart is healing and full of love again.. God is Great 🙏🏻
Faith Rose 🌹
12:36 PM - Apr 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 12:43
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I am so happy for you!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 April, 12:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
TY 💕💕🐾🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 12:43
Awwww, she's beautiful and I love her name. She reminds me of mine.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 April, 12:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Awww TY. Schnauzers are the best!! What a cutie!! 🐾💕

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
07 April, 12:40
🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
07 April, 12:38
🙏❤🐶🙏