Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
07 April, 11:37
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
always such weird and unsettling energy at that airport… been under construction now for so long - hoping it’s the white hats cleaning it all out.
I was at an airshow there before they opened the airport - so weird to look back on now…
Mayor Pena builds it - then is rewarded with the cabinet appointment in the Clinton Administration as Sec of Transportation.
it’s all such a scam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
07 April, 02:53
It’s just so evil. I always felt it even before I knew about the true connection of the artwork. It never sat well. Trusting your gut instinct is very real. Places, people and situations really do impact us - makes understanding “energy” very clear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
07 April, 02:23
Heard tell the artist that created this thing was killed when a portion of it fell on him. It was later completed. It is actually very good for what it is; a very scary and unsettling and demonic looking statue, not pleasant to look upon!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
07 April, 02:30
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Exactly….
How demonic to force that energy
every time we fly?
Denver Airport has
way too many
EVIL CONNECTIONS!

This is another strange imagery
I captured!