Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 April, 12:24
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
First and second versions. Pretty sure that originated here on AnonUp, because I was banned elsewhere from so long. May have been (yikes) Godlike Productions - - Putin 1.0 and Putin 2.0, and so on. Tucker 1.0 and Tucker 2.0 I didn't really reference. Putin, oh yes. Big fan. Big fan.

Ur, um, I confess to patting myself on the back for 1.0 and 2.0, wanting to say this publicly on my Home Base, because it's not the only minuscule donation made on the internet from a non-Paytriot, but has caught on. Yay, people get it and use it. I'll miss this nasty internet.

Wholesanto Foods became a thing years ago and was mostly scrubbed after becoming a hit.

All Anons have some talent and know what they've contributed. Happy end of movie. Let's all get out of here and go to the Lobby!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
07 April, 12:40
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396