Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
Dear Family and Friends,

My mom had a year and a half ago a heart surgery and is now recovering from cancer and chemotherapy .,,

My father, on Monday April 8th, will have a surgery regarding tumors, and may have to undergo chemotherapy too ...

Prayers will be appreciated
✨🙏💖✨
11:28 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
07 April, 12:01
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
✨🙏💛👣👣💛🙏✨
Don't beat yourself up...we all have family & friends like this that would believe a complete stranger over a loved one that would never lie to them & would always tell them the truth...MKUltra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
07 April, 06:54
I really dont get you
So long on here so why not give them
Ivermectin or fenben
You should know by now that works

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 09:30 (E)
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
... and I'm aware that many others are in same or similar situations, and to them, and to everyone, I'm extending all my prayers too
✨🙏💖✨

ECM Arizona @EM5793
07 April, 01:07
Sending prayers and love 🙏🙏🙏

07 April, 08:50
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
✨🙏💖✨

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
06 April, 11:52
Both parents! That's tough. Stay strong for both of them. Prayers sent that they both come through with success!🐸 💚💕🙏💕💚🐸🌹

07 April, 08:43
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
✨🙏💖✨

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 April, 11:30
I am so sorry to hear that your parents are facing such difficult health issues. Stay strong Kuntuzangpo! I’ll say prayers for their recovery and all of your strength. God bless 🙏❤️

07 April, 08:43
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
✨🙏💖✨