Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Dr. Hodkinson: "It's Not a Time to Say 'I'm Sorry' – It's a Time to Put These Bastards in Jail"

"Should we forgive and forget?" "Absolutely not!" roared Dr. Roger Hodkinson.

"How can you look into the eyes of a pregnant woman and tell her that this experimental product is safe? How can you do that as a physician? No! Any physician that has done that should be in jail."

https://rumble.com/v4h1zo6...
08:58 PM - Apr 06, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
06 April, 10:31
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
There must be consequences. Not nearly enough doctors showed any discernment with the vaccine or other covid meds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 April, 10:37
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
All the doctors wanted to do is push the vaccines or any other medical procedure, with NO THOUGHT to how it would affect their patients! My former doctor pushed everything!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
06 April, 09:02
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
This will shake America to its core....it'll be hard not to say "I told you" but we have to do it.

Anons are here to guide, not judge.