Ice Kates donated @IceKates
06 April, 04:25
Hello hope your doing fabulous!
Have an amazing day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
06 April, 05:14
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
i personally am about as good as i can get due to this anon site. you are all friends i have never met and i probably know you better than ever because we are all equal in mind and thought... we are all blessed to have each other...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
Honestly I would never have made it this far and feel this strong without people like you!!!
07:18 PM - Apr 06, 2024
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
07 April, 12:41
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
i am the same... each of you keep me strong as my mind is not understood by others. i do feel i a on a different time zone- the 4th dimension as they struggle and complain about life in the 3rd dimension...i cannot function there. i am frustrated and impatient there. that is not me... cant wait til it changes.. i even smile while typing!!!