Water Mark @Watermark
06 April, 03:03
Remember the videos of politicians being controlled like puppets by a handler positioned a few feet from them. This is how it is done.

I'll continue to post this until it gains traction. Sabrina brings the evidence. She sounds a bit crazy but she brings the evidence.

https://odysee.com/psiner...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
06 April, 03:47
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Do you relate this w/ Cern being started again? (it might be going now for all we know)
Thanks! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
06 April, 04:00
In response Free Bird to her Publication
I don't see a connection. CERN may merely be a money laundering scheme. And a narrative driver used to keep anons chattering with FUD and religion.

Sabrina is trying to explain to people that humans are being used as wifi by mil and LEO. We are the cellular network that is communicating with their drones. Their signals are being passed through our biofields and are making us sick.

radiation pneumonitis

Tech is developed under the guise of remote healthcare. Its the reason graphene is being placed in medicine, vaccines, water filters, clothing, etc.

We are all tethered to the cloud and mapped. Have been for decades.

Free Bird @DCast
Thanks for the info
Safari gives audio for this vid but no visual - I opened it on Brave, it has both. But you brought up Leo - that's an opt on Brave search, I've not used not knowing anything about it ... hmmm
Just now watching her vid
She providing a bunch credentials
- - -
So you're saying our body's are being used as circuitry for whatever nefarious reasons?
- - -
How do you see this being related to the Mandela Effect? if you consider that a factor.
Like the heart being more in the middle of our chest than on the left. https://www.zigya.com/blog...
I bring this up b/c much of what 'use to be true' has change (literally).
Where is the Creator God in all of this?
Like the Book of Esther, God's not mentioned but is at work :)
Thanks!
04:35 PM - Apr 06, 2024
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
08 April, 10:29 (E)
My guess about the heart placement is that it is centered so as to be best protected by our spine and breast bone. And to keep both lungs symmetric and with as much volume as possible.

I've never thought it (the muscular heart) was off center by more than 1/2 a diameter. The mass of arteries in and out takes up some space. If you think of it as a system (not just the muscle), it is centered.

Nature or God's work? Everyone must decide for themselves.

Water Mark @Watermark
08 April, 10:26 (E)
With LEO, I meant law enforcement officer. Police and sheriffs are using portions of this tech (probably not knowing the full extent of it).

Yes, they are using our electrical biofields as a backbone to transmit radio signals. Remember when Amazon was in the news for wanting to share neighborhood wi-fi to connect all the Ring doorbells? We are collectively, an alternative network.

Have you seen the video of the WEF puppet bragging about how humans are now hackable animals and we can now design ourselves instead of God?

For me, for now; I consider the Mandela Effect as normal collective group brain farts. For now. I'm willing to see more but haven't personally seen anything I couldn't explain with my own bad memory, internet explanations, or MSM lies. This tech could be used to insert memories so it is possible its been done to make us doubt ourselves.

I do not believe in multiple time lines or parallel universes.