Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 September, 05:12
Navy decode

=

Ancient King David / Womb / Matrix Is Proof Of God / Your Second Chance 🌈/ Love This ❤/ Thirty First / Maybe Its Time For A Change / He Comin Soon Stop Being A Foolish K / Lift The Veil 👰‍♀/ Boy Am I Ready / Channeling Frequency / Humanity Is One 🕊/ 1111 / Great Awakening 👁/ The Gematric Code / New Life And Wife / Heaven On Earth / A Star Is Born ⭐/ Divine Union 💍/ Mother Mary🌹/ Time To Play ▶️/ The End Is Now / Can You Feel It 🥰/ Move Fast / Myk Hyn Find Me 🐲/ Most Hunted Man On Earth / Almost There / Same Mission 💙💚/ Imagine Dragons🐉/ The Will Of God 🦌/ Fire Of Holy Spirit 🔥/ The Chickens Come Home To Roost 🐔/ Maternal Mentality / The Eyes Of The Father 👀/ No Time Like The Future / Controlling My Anger🤐/ I Am A Wall / Boss Level / Im The Problem / My Mission💙💚/ A Hero Is Coming💫/ I Am The Glitch In The Matrix / Stand With Me
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
136-631
816-618
982-289
TS 17:20 - 5:20

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it