Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 November, 07:31
Navy decode

=

Writer ✍/ Do All You Can To Stand🧍‍♀️/ Goodbye Goodbye Im Done ✔/ Magic Sword 🗡/ God Jc Has No Need To Cheat / Star Of Bethlehem God Jc 🌟/ Hidden J Kennedy / A World Healer 🌈/ Surrender It To Goddess / Im Coming For You My Bride👰‍♀ / This Gematria Timeline Is Dead / The Truth Will Prevail / I Am Yours My Only One🦌/ What Are You Waiting For ⁉️/ You Have Immense Worth 💛/ Saw The Things No One Saw 👁/ I God Giving The Order / Motherly Instincts 👩‍🍼/ Oh Lord I Am So Tired Of Being In Pain And Being Tired 😓/ Proof The Alphabet Is Divine ✨/ Hidden Coded Message In Numbers / Because I Love You So Much ❤/ The Genuine Jesus Christ ✝️/ A Thank You For My Family 😘/ We Will See Each Other Soon / Waiting For Permission 😑/ Math Infomation Of The Beast 3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣/ God Is In Overall Control⚡/ Tune Into Higher Frequencies ✨👁
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
259-952
1554-4551
1174-4711
TS 13:01 - 1:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it