CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
4/6/2024

happy birthday to me

Today's shitshow is brought to you by Build Back Better Biden the Butthead

Hope you are having a wonderful day

my entire week was a shitshow

I barely slept last night because I kept thinking about all the weird stuff going on

cuz they want us to think weird is normal and OK, but it is NOT normal and OK

I refuse to comply to their bullshit

the older folks are awake, but I still have not met in person someone in high school, college, or thirties who will openly speak about the Biden shitshow and how our nation is on the verge of financial collapse

Crickets from my family

God Bless you, friends, and may the angels come to help us and keep everyone safe.

Sending love vibrations to all of you and your family, and mine
11:35 AM - Apr 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
DKH HeitO’Dell @DHe1
06 April, 10:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Happiest of birthdays to you CM🎂🎁🎁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 April, 10:24
In response DKH HeitO’Dell to her Publication
😍😘💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 April, 09:21
Best Wishes to you!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 April, 10:26
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
💖😘😍

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
06 April, 09:17
Happy Birthday, CM🎂

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 April, 10:27
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
💖😘😍

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 April, 09:11
hey you!!!!!!.a big happy birthday to you...
hope your day was good...did something great for yourself..
thank you for being so welcoming to me when i first started on au.
...can still party tomorrow.................
love your fren.....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 April, 10:32
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
💖😘😍

love you, fren

It was a great day. Half was work outside on the yard, and half was birthday fun.

I loved the birthday fun, haha!

and I actually got a good nights sleep, so I needed that also

Pink Totter @Totter
06 April, 07:51
Happy Birthday CM!!! Little late to the party, hope it was a wonderful birthday... We are all going to celebrate birthdays properly when the shitshow is over!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:57
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
absolutely!! TY for the good wishes

Love you, fam!😍😘💖

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 April, 07:43
🎂🎁🎈🎉Happy Birthday CM

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:57
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
😍💖

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:42
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
💖😘😍

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
06 April, 07:29
Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you had a lucky day kind of day!! 🎈🎈🎁🍨

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:30
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
💖😘😍

started out rough but got better fast

thanks to all for the good wishes!

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:24
In response libertyand justice4_ALL to her Publication
😍😘💖

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
06 April, 06:59
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
It is a blessing to be in your on-line acquaintance! You have added much to our world conversation!

Enjoy your day, but celebrate the rest of this month! That is what my sister-in-law does! The MONTH is YOURS!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:21
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
💗💥😝😜💖😘

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 April, 06:46
Wishing you a Blessed Day CM, Happy B-Day!🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
😍😘💖

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
06 April, 06:32
🎊 happy birthday

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 April, 06:28
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CM

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
😍😘💖

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
06 April, 06:22
Happy Birthday to you CM 💓
Have a wonderful day celebrating and I pray that you feel all the Birthday Love!! xo

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:26
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
💖😘😍

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
06 April, 06:18
Happy Birthday❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:35
In response Donna Keville to her Publication
😍😘💖

amy lilley @amylilley
06 April, 06:19 (E)
Happiest of Birthdays to you CM, I pray special blessings for you today, good health and many more non-compliant days, much love🌺🌸🌺🕊🐸

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:35
In response amy lilley to her Publication
💖😘YUM!!!!

😍

TY so much!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 April, 06:15
A blessed and healthy birthday to you, CM_Patriot with an even more amazing year to follow!

You never know what life has in store for you! Carpe diem get out there and seize the day!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:36
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😍😘💖 love it, TY!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
06 April, 06:14
Happy birthday

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:36
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
💖😘😍

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
06 April, 06:13
🎈🎉🥃

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:37
In response Kel Que to her Publication
💖😘😍😝😜

Paisley Park @Paisley66
06 April, 06:07

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:37
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
💖😘😍

Par Nelli @Parnelli
06 April, 06:06
Happiest birthday to you CM 😘❤️ hope your day is great and here's to many more🍻

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:38
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
best piece of birthday cake!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
06 April, 06:05
🥳🥂🎂

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 07:39
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
💖😘😍 so much love!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 April, 06:04
Happy birthday my Fren!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 06:04
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
💖😘😍 TY!

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
06 April, 05:28
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND I HOPE IT WASN'T SUCH A SHTSHOW. I HOPE IT'S TURNING OUT MUCH BETTER.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 05:59
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
💖😘got much better this afternoon, ty for saying so! 😍

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
06 April, 05:17
happy birthday
many more to ya

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 06:00
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
💖😘😍

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
06 April, 03:57
Sending you birthday wishes CM ! 😃

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 06:00
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
💖😘😍

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
06 April, 03:54
I hope that you’re still able to find joy and Blessings on your special day

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 06:01
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
💖😘ty😍

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
06 April, 03:49
Happy birthday CM! 🌻🌹 So you're an Aries too! I feel you 😊. Positive vibes 💫

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 06:02
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
💖😍Yes, Aries! TY for saying so!
😘

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
06 April, 03:43
🎂 Happy Birthday Patriot

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 06:03
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
💖😘😍

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 April, 03:37
Have a great Birthday! HAVE FUN TODAY!