Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
05 April, 07:52
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Just found it...👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
06 April, 08:04
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thanks, Mike.....I remember posting a while back.😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 April, 06:46
🙏❤️🤗🕊️God is and will handle all of these demons. "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord".🙏❤️🤗🕊️

06 April, 09:24
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
😉

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 April, 06:36
People stay blissfully ignorant even when they are shown and told.

chore Toke @choretoke
05 April, 05:48
Well everytime I go by a McDonald’s I see the line of cars waiting for their POISON❗️🤦🏻‍♀️ VERY SAD❗️It’s not only McDonald’s either is Dunkin Donuts etc…

05 April, 06:15
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I know......I would speculate that all "Fast Foods" are bad for us.......we have to get to the place where we have our own gardens. etc....

We've also got to stop chemtrails, poisons in the water, etc......

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 April, 04:45
Isaiah 5:20 KJV

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

05 April, 04:48
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 April, 06:44
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
👆🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen, Raven.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 April, 04:10
How many jingles, catchy phrases, and product names were to support this?

Unsuspecting people lured by a "pied piper" to take their poisons.

05 April, 04:44
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
It is past time for trials!

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 April, 07:50
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
🎶 Do do do do do...I'm lovin' it 🎶

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
05 April, 04:10
How people look and people stare
Well I don't think that they even care
You rot your life away and what do they give?
You're only killing yourself to live....

Just take a look around you, what do you see?
Pain, suffering, and misery
It's not the way the world was planned
It's a pity they don't understand....

05 April, 04:40
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Thank you, NEYƎͶ😉

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 April, 04:09
Evil prick...

05 April, 04:14
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Bottom dweller, evil....may he rest in 🔥🔥🔥's!