mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 April, 12:07
Is this real?
Did the media hide this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 April, 01:13
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Of course it's real, I watched it in my living room.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776

I thought I watched them all. I remember him bringing up HCQ, but do not remember this much detail.
01:47 PM - Apr 05, 2024
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 April, 04:52
MY HUSBAND AND I WATCHED IT LIVE
YES AND THE BIG CIRCLE HE MAKES IN FRONT OF
DR. BIRXS WATCH HER FACE PANIC ..............PRICELESS

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 April, 02:05
I get it. Believe me I do. I'm a recovering conspiracy theorist-I believed everything the "truthers" and influencers were saying when Q first came out-ugh. Now I'm grounded and don't believe a thing unless it's right in front of my face.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 April, 02:10
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
A lot more disinfo now, too.
Both sides,

Some good content with added fake to discredit the good info. "Poisoning the well" disinfo.