Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 April, 07:30
Update on Cancer Center
We are not sure why they cancelled Dave's appointment. We went by the hospital and it looked like biz as usual and patients coming and going. He was really upset so I went on to our errand.

His doctor was on Spring Break last week and we are wondering if he was delayed? or something due to quarantine? they are full speed ahead with the RONA games again. UGH .... we already know they lie so next week we are full of a bunch of new questions. WT? is really going on.

Good news he just took another Ivermectin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
04 April, 08:45
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
do the fenbendazole too, I started my next round today. I am doing the preventative by taking 3 days in a row, 10 times a year, so I am basically taking a round once a month. I don't have or never have had cancer, just doing it for prevention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
Wonderful and yes it's being added. I put it off for a while trying to buy the pills but finances too tight so Tractor Supply Company is becoming my drugstore. Heck I just bought my shampoo and conditioner there too :)
12:12 PM - Apr 05, 2024
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
05 April, 11:11
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
also an alkalkine diet for a ph of 7.0 or greater... kills all cancer cells.. along with the supplements he should be good... i will pray for a quick resolution... that diet is good for everyone actually.. no illness can take hold.

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
05 April, 11:43
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
baking soda is great to make body alkaline. Think 1/2 teaspoon daily is the recommended dosage, might do that twice a day.