Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 April, 11:18
Check any court documents you were issued...there is no "official court seal" on them is there? This makes them literally no more than a stated opinion.
https://www.tiktok.com/@bb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
And if there was a court stamp, then it is most likely also invalid. Like most marriages after 1945. Here in Central Europe both judges and officials would have to have valid credentials from the military to judge or officiate. The American and Russian armies met in Pilsen, there was always a imaginary "border" there (in my opinion, the main reason why the Americans bombed factories and other strategic places from Pilsen to the east in Czechoslovakia, in 1945).
In addition, I have confirmation from "them" (they confessed at the mock trial when I was testifying) that when it comes to a non-human judge (clone or a biorobot) MUST NOT judge a living human being - we know who has always been put in these positions by [them]...
All this was systematically, everywhere and repeatedly violated and this has not only been the rule since 1945, but since the beginning.
11:35 AM - Apr 05, 2024
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 April, 11:38
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
American law is hidden and befuddled in codification that makes it into a language un-discernable & unable to be translated to the public.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
05 April, 11:43
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
It's the same everywhere. Even their lawyers don't know in.They invent their § in such a way that one excludes the other (that is why the law was divided into criminal, commercial, civil, etc.) - for their zigzagging in bogus processes for the removal or liquidation of inconvenient living human.