Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
05 April, 12:31
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
The original oath says if they knowingly cause harm they must pay for it with their own life. Translated from Greek. This has been edited for word count.

"I swear by Apollo, the healer, Asclepius, Hygieia, and Panacea, and I take to witness all the gods, all the goddesses, to keep according to my ability and my judgment, the following Oath and agreement:

I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment "and never do harm to anyone."

I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.

All that may come to my knowledge in the exercise of my profession or in daily commerce with men, which ought not to be spread, I will keep these secret and will never reveal.

And If I keep this oath faithfully, may I enjoy my life and practice my art, respected by all humanity and in all times; but if I violate it… "May the Reverse be my Life."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
05 April, 12:38
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Thank you, Jose.....I appreciate it 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396