Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
Yeshua HaMachiach will return to Earth when the Jews, the nation of Israel proclaims …

https://revelation-now.org...

Don’t give up hope. Pray for the Jews 🙏 Pray for Israel🙏Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem🙏

The timing of Yeshua’s return all centers around what they do … 🙏🙏🙏
02:20 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
04 April, 02:26
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Matthew 23:37-39 (NIV)

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hengathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me againuntil you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Jesus was teaching the Pharisees a prophecy given in Psalm 118.

Psalm 118:26 (NIV)

“Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. From the house of the Lord we bless you.”

Zechariah 12:10 (NIV)

“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396